Spring Cleaning Events & Sale (Mar 25-27)
TL;DR: Easter long weekend up to 40% off, extra events and extra prizes for some of our regular events! Please share this and come to our sale/events!
Phew, spring cleaning was a lot of work! We’re finished our part, but we need you to help us with the final step. We need you to come to our sale happening on March 25-27!
* All products in store are 10% off (except CCGs, Comics, and Trade Paperbacks)
* Warmachine/Hordes 30% off
* D&D products and Board Games up to 40% off
We’re also celebrating our spring cleaning and the Easter long weekend with tons of events. Check out the list below!
— Friday —
* Board Game Blitz tournament! Test your luck and skill in 4 different games and stake your claim as the Players Wanted BG Blitz Champion!
* FNM: All participating players will receive a Deathbringer Regent promo in addition to the usual promos handed out (while supplies last)!
— Saturday —
* Don’t forget that Bring Your Own Device Day is happening! We’ll have a Smash Wii U Singles tournament happening at 6PM, but we’ll have a setup at 3:30PM for friendlies as usual.
— Sunday —
* Game demos all day long! We’ll be demoing Dreadball and many different board games. Check out our demo games list to see what you could be playing!
Warmachine & Hordes Journeyman League starts Dec 7!
We’ve been getting many requests for this lately and we’re finally ready to deliver! Starting December 7, Players Wanted will be hosting a Journeyman League for all of our new and old players.
Journeyman League is a great organized way to get into the miniature gaming hobby. To start, all you need is a battlebox. It contains everything you need to learn how play. Every week, each player will make small additions and substitutions to their armies. After week 6, players will end up with a fully functionally tournament-qualifying army that they can use for our monthly Warmachine & Hordes tournaments!
Come on down and grab a demo today!
We’ll be holding building workshops on Nov 22 and Nov 29 for anyone who needs wants to learn miniature building techniques from our resident master-builder, Colton.